How to be Featured
Quite often, I invite people to contribute to Jae Johns. If you didn’t get an invitation, don’t worry. There are two ways to get featured on Jae Johns.
- Pitch Your Idea
- Get Recommended by a Previous Featured Person
If you’re not sure how to do either of these, then that means you might not be ready to be featured. I recommend figuring it out then come back to this page.
That being said, I accept guest posts about creativity, art, and various business insights that creatives can use to make a positive impact on their businesses.
Guidelines to Guest Posting
Authors must have a good track record
- Provide links to published content you wrote either on their own blog or another syndicated website
- No linking to spammy websites
- Minimum of 4 links to reputable sources
- Will only backlink to author’s site or social site
- Content cannot have any fluff and must be at least 1000 words (Most of my content is around or above 2000 words)
- Content must be educational in nature
- Content must comply with the values of Jae Johns
- No plagiarism is acceptable
- Content must be exclusive to the Jae Johns site
- No spelling, grammar errors
- Content has to fit within my blog’s theme: creativity, art, or marketing and entrepreneurship around creativity or art
- Featured Image – 1170px wide by 500px tall
- In Post Images – Images you photographed or screenshots are great. All images must be properly attributed
- Image Credits – Featured Image: Unsplash.com, In-post Image: Pixabay.com, Screenshot by author in May 2020
Each post will be reviewed and may require some alterations before being published.
When your content is featured, you will get a message with the link. In addition to that, your content may be distributed to my email community and social network.
Please go here and leave a message.